Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Breaking The Silence

Sorry for neglecting this blog of mine. I believe some of my royal reader have been switching to other blog. But, think positively and do come back here.

As for the months past by, there's a lot of big things happen in my life. The bggest of all is I got married to the girl I love and live happily with her now. Proof? I gain few kilos because she is one of the best cook I've known and best caretaker. I love you Hon. You guys can check out her blog by clicking here, Nature-Loving Shopaholic or her blogshop, Dragonfly Craft.

Other than that, as usually my team and I took part at the International Bird Race at Fraser's Hill as usual. It's part of the race that we won't miss every day and part of the most waited event all year round. We come 3rd this year.

Anyway, I am lacking of ides right now.. so off for now and see you soon

No comments: